Thursday, February 25, 2010

TGITHURSDAY




As I've mentioned I don't have classes on Friday so Thursday is my Friday :) I don't mind Thursdays at all, i really enjoy all of my classes (retailing,macroecon and art history) i suppose I really like all of my classes this semester but, Thursdays seem to fly bY! After class today I am going to New Hampshire. My sister is going into the hospital today so I am going home to tend to her for the weekend as my parents are still in Florida right now and can't be here. Of course I am happy to do it and I know that she would do the same for me. Let's see how my first run at being "the mom" goes, ekkk...mom- how do you do it! My mom is ALWAYS there for all of her kids, she is so amazing. Homemade soups when we're sick (and when we're not), jello when the wisdom teeth come out, backrubs just because and her words of advice that we can all use and of course so many more wonderful beautiful things that my mom does for us.
TOday I am wearing a teal/greenish sweater that I picked from the boys section at a thrift store here in Rhode island that I paired with a white shirt underneath. Over it I am wearing a "100% cashmere" scarf, however, i got it on the streets of NYC so I am unsure how legit that is, haha. I'm always wearing the Owl necklace that Ash got me for my birthday! On the bottom I am wearing a pair of ripped jeans with a pair of blue leggings on underneath them because I am unsure how the bare leg through the rips would go over [both from forever 21]. For shoes I am wearing a pair of colorful Nike sneakers that I love for their comfort and for the look! I am also wearing a hat from H&M that is great because its wicked loose and comfortable! Good outfit to wear to class because its comfortable but still incorporates a lot of color that is SERIOUSLY lacking in peoples wardrobes during these winter months.
OHIO by crosby stills nash and young has been on repeat on my itunes all morning- such a classic.

1 comment: