Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New York CIty?


First and foremost- this is not the outfit I plan to wear around new york city.
It snowed yesterday so it is still really cold and the ground is covered with snow. Sometimes I can lose motivation to put on an 'outfit' on days like today but I mustered up what energy that I had at 8 am this morning with the foresight of spending all day on campus until 8 pm. I wore a long sleeve forest green shirt that has the name of the band Guster on the front of it that I got at, oh what'd ya know, a thrift store. It's a good shirt for laid back, relaxed days. Over it I am wearing a hooded button down flannel that also has pockets on the sides which I love. It's a perfect way to stay warm while adding some flare to an outfit. On the bottom I am wearing a pair of black pants from forever 21 with a pair of high ski socks over them that you can see peeking through my nautical themed rainboots from target. these boots don't keep the feet too warm so the ski socks are pretty neccissitto. It was the perfect outfit to wear on such a long day, i wasn't itching to get out of it by the time I got home, so that says something!
Remember how I was deathly tired yesterday? Well I got home from school, took a "nap" around 430ish, woke up around 8ish then went back to bed at 930ish for the rest of the night....yeah, safe to say I was tired.
I have a long night of studying ahead of me as well as deciding if I will be joining ashley (www.ashleykretschmar.blogspot.com) on a trip into new york city to see the Ryan Montbleau band and stay with steph (www.prettyintelligent.com) in Brooklyn. What to do??

No comments:

Post a Comment