Sunday, February 14, 2010

Photo Shoot


Hola! So this fashion blogging is definitely very new to me but I am really starting to enjoy it. I want to learn more about it and improve and work hard to start something cool here. I know that i'm not inventing fashion blogs or photography blogs or even the idea of mixing photography and fashion but I think that my blog is heading in that sort of direction but maybe in a unique way. After seeing this photo that my brother Jamie took of me, I started thinking of ideas and new places and directions that I could take my blog. My brother is a photographer and he was awesome enough to offer his time and efforts into helping me. i got some outfits together yesterday and we had a photo shoot [i didnt know that i was going to be doing this so I had to work with what I brought home for the weekend] It was soo much fun and although I have never felt comfortable in front of a camera my brother gave me a lot of great direction and we did a lot of different experimenting of poses and such. He took about 250 shots and I am wicked excited to see all of them. I would love to experiment with doing cool things while showing off neat fashion. This photo has wicked neat aspects to it, my hair definitely being my favorite part because it is so whacky! I bet you wish you knew how we did that! haha. I got a brief look beyond this cool photo I have posted here and I think that there are some awesome photos to come so stay tuned. When I am at school and not at home I will have to forgo the luxury of getting professional shots taken but I will continue on. I will be posting the photos from the shoot in the near future! :) My brother is such a talented and creative photographer and he can really capture some great moments and I am so proud to be his sister. Check out www.jamiewade.com
I'm wearing a blue longsleeve shirt from Abercrombie&Fitch underneath a teal/bluish plaid button down that I found in the men's section of a thrift store in rhode island, such a score. I like to pair bright, colorful shirts underneath my button downs and roll up the sleeves so it's exposed, a cool way to spice up any button down!On the bottom I am wearing black skinny jeans from Forever 21. I love love loveee forever 21's pants and they are SO inexpensive.
*Click photo to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment