Sunday, February 7, 2010

EUROPE

When I was much younger than I am now (reaching 23, ekk) my sister sent me a letter while she was in England and ever since then I always thought to myself I am definitely going abroad when I am in college. However, here I am in my senior year of college and sad to say that I did not go abroad. Not to make excuses for myself but I transferred colleges 3 times so there really has not been a time that I could have gone abroad. It's very upsetting! SO me and Ashley were talking about maybe moving to England after we (and by we I mean me) graduate. Ashley has been to England and she had the best time ever and absolutely loved it! So we are going to make a plan and hopefully it will be well executed and we will be living and working in England next year. We just have to figure out all of the logisitcs like visa's, living situation, all of that neat fun stuff attached to moving to unfamiliar places. I also considered moving to Colorado after I graduate next fall to live in the mountain area and be a snowboard bum for a winter- so i am very torn between these two plans. OR I could be a normal responsible human being and get a career- buttttt, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment