Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SNOWBOARDER mag


**CLICK to enlarge photo**
I am an avid fan of the magazine SNOWBOARDER for many reasons like the amazing action shots of people hucking themselves off cliffs all caught in a photo. It's exciting and inspiring and always pumps me up to improve at snowboarding. My dream career would be to be a professional snowboarder although I am nowhere near every achieving that, which is unfortunate. I just enjoy snowboarding more than almost anything! Anyway, the other aspect of SNOWBOARDER that I love are the ads. They have wicked cool apparel items and accessories and they usually show them off in a pretty cool way. When I saw this photo that Jamie edited of me, my mind went immediately to SNOWBOARDER. I could totally picture this being an awesome accessories ad, or something along those lines(again, not because I am in it, but because of the look that has been created) It's very dark and edgy and gives off such a serious emotion. A cool aspect of the photo that does not show up that well on here is the coloring of my eyes. Each set of eyes is a different, bright color which totally contrasts the black, its awesome. Jamie is producing such versatile shots, its amazing. It is so fun to be apart of his learning experience and just see his work get better and better every time! He is putting so much time and effort into his work and it is showing some great results.
Tell me what you think!
I drove from Durham to school this morning at 5 am and I am wicked tired. I, no exaggeration, almost fell asleep in my art history class today. I kept nodding off, beat. Off to take a nap. When I wake up I have to go food shopping because all that my refrigerator contains is red bull, some grapes and an old avocado. This is going to be such a short week since I had yesterday off and I don't have classes on friday-great news.

3 comments:

  1. omg so this is crazy i found ashleys blog first and now yours and i think its excellentttt. im way too obsessed with the blog world so excuse my excitement. I wish i had the attention span to write like you do. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! :) I appreciate the nice comments and that you checked it out! keep followin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. go to miinnee! click on my name

    ReplyDelete