Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ryan Montebleau Band



HII! I just got home from class, woo, its the weekend. I don't have class on fridays- best feeling ever! So I had a test today in art history and it went fantabulously- could not have gone better. one step closer to achieving my 4.0 this semester! :) After class I developed some more film for my photography class and made a contact sheet of my film (basically a sheet that shows a bunch of little images of the film that you shot) We'll see which ones make the cut to make into a bigger print.
I just got the last of my school textbooks in the mail and when I opened the mailbox I saw that my fellow neighbors made me a really nice birthday card that they all signed- that really meant a lot to me. I have to thank them for that but they're all still at school. anyway, not that I was having a bad day, but it definitely brightened my day that they spent the time to make a card for me. :)
I am Poughkeepsie bound tomorrow then hoping on a train into NYC to go see the Ryan Montebleau Concert as a bit of a belated birthday celebration, aw hell yeah. Ash and I have gone to their concert once before in New York City when I lived there, so it will be fun to be back. I am excited to figure out what I am going to bring to wear. ALthough I hate picking outfits to wear to concerts because its usually soo hot- meh, we'll see. I need to clean my room in a serious way tonight.
I wore this grey and white plaid shirt from american eagle today with two scarves, one of which is kind of tucked into the white belt that I am wearing around my waste. On the bottom I am wearing a pair of blue/purplish (im slightly colorblind) pants from forever 21. They have cute little zippers on the inside seam down by the hem that I unzip a little to go over my shoes. I really liked this outfit but not so much for a day at school. It's a better walking around outfit oppose to sitting in class all day outfit. The pants are super comfortable but all of the stuff going on around the top kind of just got annoying whilst taking notes, etc. So that's the SCOOP.
although I am blind as a bat, I am wearing contacts in this photo with a pair of clear glasses from 80's purple which is an online site that sells sunglasses- its AMAZING and i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment