Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh yeah, I'm in school arn't I.....


I was supposed to go snowboarding today but since I am the biggest procrastinator and have not started studying for my macro test that's tomorrow I opted not to go. Knowing myself as I do I knew that when I got home from snowboarding, pretty much the last thing that I would want to do would be to start studying- so instead I am still at home in Durham studying for my test instead of gliding down the massive east coast slopes. :( it's very unfortunate. Wow, I have been home in Durham since thursday night, I think I almost had the false impression that I was on vacation. I need to snap out of this. My goal is to get a 4.0 GPA in school this semester and if i plan to achieve that I need to get it together.
No outfit postings today considering I am still wearing my pajamas and when it comes to pajamas, i don't try to get creative, i simply throw on the most comfortable stuff lying around. Don't most people though? Not in movies they don't, that's for sure. They wake up wearing the cutest outfits with perfect make-up and hair, how unrealistic. [example, Cameron Diaz in the holiday. when she is in england and jude law wakes her up in the middle of the night, cutest outfit ever and she looks perfect.]

No comments:

Post a Comment