Sunday, February 7, 2010

Photography

I'm taking a photography class this semester and I am already obsessed with it. Photography is such a fun/great hobby to pick up because it is something that you can continue to do throughout your life and atleast for me, it brings me a lot of enjoyment. Especially seeing the end result (we are developing our photos in the dark room for class which is even better!) I am in deep amazement and have a newfound respect for photographers- it is not an easy task to capture a great picture. After learning about aperture's and shutter speeds and all that goes into making a picture what it is (i'm using a manual SLR nikon, FM-10- yes folks, film is back for me) I can't help but be so amazed by good photos. My brother Jamie is a photographer and although I always new his photos were great- i know now how much work and effort he puts into those great shots that he gets out. KU-DOS photographers! Anyway, I am very excited for this class to continue on and to learn so much more about photography and taking pictures and will carry this awesome hobby with me forevahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment