Thursday, February 18, 2010

sin city esque-speaking of cities....



**Click to enlarge photo**
This black hooded wrap is to die for! I have sort of been on the hunt for a comfortable wrap that goes with a lot of outfits and the hood was in the back of my memory but I didn't think that I could have it all in one item- but it happened! This is from Forever 21 and I am obsessed with it. it wraps one side over the other and has a black tie for an enclosure. Undearneath I am wearing a green longsleeve waffle shirt with flowers imprinted on it. I love the green underneath the black (although it doesnt really look green), it makes it must less goth. Although, the style of this photo is a bit goth mixed with retro, haha. very interesting combo. Another great photo by JAMIE. I am wearing a pair of jeans from forever 21. This is such a great outfit for a day of errands or just a relaxed day around town. It's comfortable, warm and easy to move around in. I love how the hood is so big, it makes this look a bit more on the dressy side rather than just wearing a "hoodie". doesn't this evoke sin city feelings?
NEW YORK CITY THIS WEEKEND!!! perhaps I'll pack this awesome wrap hoodie :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Abbie!!

    Your blog is great! The photos alone are awesome!

    ReplyDelete