Thursday, February 11, 2010

The DAY has come

So 23 has come, it is my birthday, although, it really does not feel like my birthday at all. I suppose it never does. It will hit me when I am sitting in a class of 300 people and my teacher asks how old I am- HoW EmBaRrEsSiNg!!! All the 20 year olds will turn, stare and laugh and think to themselves 'adult student'----nightmare. I'm not looking forward to my ID getting checked with the dialogue to follow "woahoh, 23 today, you're getting up there"
I think my birthday will forever be cursed, because something devastating occurred today, February 11, 2010. The amazing, creative and unique designer Alexander McQueen was found dead today- he committed suicide. :( RIP Alexander. I have always been so inspired by alexander mcqueen and it is so tragic that he had to leave our world this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment