Monday, March 1, 2010

Creative Day


*Card I made for my amazing Gramma- SHH, i havn't sent it yet!*



*Love Nautical theme! This pair is one of my faves that I made today*

*Making envelopes is my way of making regular ol mail, unique!*
I wasn't feeling well today at allll, I'm thinking it was the long drive back to school at 5 am this morning that did me in. So I was at home and instead of watching shows on hulu all day I did some creative stuff!! I HOMEMADE over 10 pairs of earrings today that I am VERY excited about(inspired by ariane). I don't know which ones to wear first! I really like them all- I also made some others that are not pictured here. Also, I wrapped up my friend jane's (belated belated) Christmas present, haha. My excuse is that i have been building the present as I go, its not just one big thing, just a bunch of little things. So I spent a while today wrapping that and putting the 'ol personal touch on everything. After I finished wrapping up all of that shiz, I made a few homemade cards for people. I filled all of the cards out, made bright fun envelopes for them and prepared them for MAILING. Throughout the day I also shot almost a complete roll of film. I was getting very inspired. Our new assignment is dealing with light so I was setting up little photo shoots all over my place. Such a productive day, in a non-school sense. Just a fun, creative, hobby filled day, the best kind. I left my cell phone at my sisters house this weekend which is just such a weird feeling. I've gone without a cell phone before but for some reason now that I have a blackberry, i truly rely on it very heavily! e-mails, contacts, schedule,ALARM CLOCK, etc!
Busy week ahead- Nights like tonight I wish I had cable so i could watch the BACHELOR FINALEEE. nobody tell me what happened!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment