Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Outfit Unworthy


*This is my travel shark. His name is Finn*


Considering i wore jeans and my CSU t-shirt today, my outfit is unworthy of any style tips. it was really nice out but i just felt like being comfortable because i had a large bag of sewing stuff to carry around. Speaking of sewing I made my tube scarf today, it came out ok :) I am working on the dress, not completely finished but in due time!
I did not plan to coordinate my Green CSU shirt with it being St. Patricks day (st. patty's is my pet peeve holiday abbreviation) but unfortunately I did and I was slightly embarrassed all day thinking people were probably judging me because I was judging people wearing green too. The idea of coordinating colors on holidays is really not something I'm down with.
These pictures are a couple of photos I took with the 'ol nikon camerosa but same story goes as all of the other scanned images, it doesn't have a sepia overtone in real life, OH WELL, OK!? my goodness.
anywho (another pet peeve word) I took a bunch of pictures of people surfing today down by the water next to my place here in rhode island- they looked freezing in that water. winter surfing is definitely not my steez.
since i've been pointing out my little pet peeve words it's only fitting i end in, LOL. The worst of all. I HATE lol, and i do not hate many things. Not only does it not evoke laughter but its quite the opposite- a bland dull reaction. haha is only one letter longer and it much better represents laughter. thank you folks :)
oh yah, about my travel shark. that's my shark, that travels with me. self-explanitory. His name is Finn at the moment but honestly, his name changes, as does his gender. he has a rainbow belly that I painted on him because he was much to bland, needed some spicing up.
I <3 my family! :) They all influence me in individual ways, it always amazes me what I can learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment