Tuesday, March 9, 2010

RIP Raybans




Too early to break out the rainbows? Definitely NOT. i <3 my rainbow sandals, which show in the shape that they are in right now- a hole developing and the stitching is coming unstitched, haha.It was a bit chilly when I went to class this morning so I wore a lightweight button down over this purple shortsleeve shirt. It really was perfect because it was a little bit windy! I love this bright yellow color of the bag here so I paired it with this outfit- very springy!. I had two tests today and they both went realllyyyy well! So glad to have those OUT of the way! Today was SOOO nice out- after class i went to this beach thats down the street from my place to take some pictures for class. I was wearing my favorite sunglasses ever (raybans) and they were in the way of taking pictures so I put them down on a rock and did not walk far from them at all! This group of kids walked by and they stopped abruptly in front of the rock, looked over at me and started walking the way they just came from. I didn't think anything of it at the time but i realized, after returning to the rock that I left them on, they were gone. They were the only people that walked by while i was there and i was only there for less then 10 minutes!!! i checked in and all around that rock and they were nowhere...Of course i don't know for sure that the kids took them but....i know they didn't float away. grr- why couldn't I have been wearing a cheap-o pair of sunnys that I don't care about!I think I got some good pictures though, so, there ya go.
Off to eat and work on some drawings- stay tuned. :)

1 comment:

  1. Tragic Rayban situation! did you ever think about enstating an Amber Alert? those things arent cheap

    ReplyDelete