Friday, March 26, 2010

Piercings


*the new nose ring*


*b-side players concert at the knotty pine*

*the beautiful jackson hole mountain*

*Me on my way down*

*my back- view halfway up the mountain*

*whiskey*

So today Jane and I decided to get our nose pierced. I have had mine done before but I took it out a couple of years ago and have not thought about getting one again, but im unsure why I even took it out in the first place. Jane was itching to get one so we drove through a blizzard up and down a mountain, got it done and headed on back. I had to close my eyes during parts of the drive through the pass because it was definitely pretty scary, but hey, it was worth it. So anyway- we're going to start getting ready and head out for the night.
The music festival at the village is tomorrow and grace potter will be performing so i am SUPERRRR siked about that. I never want to leave :( this place is amazing. potential future living spot? perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment