Friday, March 19, 2010

OBAMA/start of vaka


*first tourist shot of the week. fresh out of the airport. somewhat discouraged by the loss of my snowboard in my travels*

*MADE IT TO JACKSON!*


*Salt lake city airport*
Amazing speech today by Obama- well said, well put, well just amazing. It's hard to imagine that there are people out there against national healthcare, but there are so i suppose I should get with the program. Nobody's taking away your precious health care, you republicans out there- you get to keep it- but for those people that don't have health care or get dropped from their plans or have to pay premium prices this will save them. I don't see what there is to disagree with. It's a frustrating debate. Although many times I do not agree with the other side to my opinion, i can usually see why the other side has an issue. In this case, with healthcare reform, i do not understand the opposite side to the issue. National health care is perfect. It will help us start to pay back our deficit as well as provide care for so many people in need. come on people.
on a less serious note, im in Salt Lake City, utah right now leaving for jackson hole VERY soon and will be arriving at 5:50!!! so excited. Janie and I are going to a concert tonight and i will be snowboarding tomorrow-
Airlines lost my snowboard.....SWEEEEEEEEEEEET.

No comments:

Post a Comment