Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Seaglass Earrings



*Oldschool sunglasses that Grace and I will say we found first until we die*


*This is in pencil in person and not all smeared- haha. unfinished*
hey hey- It is REALLY nice out todayy! I took a test today [it went great!] and ran a bunch of errands. I picked up the rest of the fabric to finish the dress that I am making as I realized I didn't have enough before.
I made some more earrings today, some out of SEAGLASS which came out really cool! I'll have to post some pictures of them soon! They are different shapes but I just think they make some pretty cool earrings!
I started this sketch last week also but have not finished it and it's in pencil although it shows up very sepia-esque, what can ya do.
ANWYAY- the week can't end soon enough, i still have quite a bit of work left to do. I am about to start on my paper now but its SO hard because it's so nice outtt!!!! :)
*Shirt-Forever 21. Scarf-Urban Outfitters. Pants-Forever 21. Shoes-DSW. Sunglasses-Buffalo Exchange*

2 comments:

  1. hello. we did find those first. and i remember walking across the plaza in them one day, and some kid, i think it was that andy hlslushak character, was like "nice windshields" and i was like "nice last name." well, i like your drawings.. keep up the GoOd WoRk!!

    love,

    ...

    .....

    .......

    .........

    ...........

    .............

    .................

    ......................

    ..................................

    ......................

    ................

    ............

    ........

    .....

    ...

    ..

    grace

    ReplyDelete