Monday, March 29, 2010

Vacation over :(


*Bails and me at the levy*

*I want one*

*On our way to the mountain*

*Morning after my first night in jackson- pretty self explanitory*

*This place reminds jane of me everytime she drives by- PuzzleFace Ranch*
So unfortunate but I have returned to the east coast and am no longer in winter heaven. Jackson Hole is such an amazing place and I am so lucky that I got a chance to go there. With the help of jane's ski pass and a couple of purchased tickets I snowboarded almost every single day which was fabulous. The weather was amazing, the skiing was great, it was an overall excellent experience. My last day in jackson was spent at an AWESOME concert with Grace Potter, outside at the bottom of jackson hole mountain- i'm unsure if it gets much better than that. Grace potter rocked it, per usual and the day was just amazing. I felt it the next day as i discovered that flying hungover could potentially be the worst idea in the world. I got re routed, got put into the middle seat, had a child kicking my seat behind me, a kid crying in front of me all while feeling as if i could throw up at any moment. Finally getting into manchester i quickly found out they had lost my luggage, second time of the trip. So Jamie and I waited around for even longer to wait for it to, fingers crossed, come in on the next plane. LUCKILY it did. Traveling yesterday was a huge strug but it was all worth it because the trip was an amazing one. Thanks to janie for letting me stay with her and for all that she did letting me use her pass and showing me around the great state of wyoming/idaho and for driving me across the sketchy pass in a blizzard. oh and I can't forget, thnks for driving me to the airport at 6 in the morning after day/night of debauchery- i appreciate you. Janies house was awesome, located at the foot of Snow King Mountain and she has two very awesome roommates. I envy her current situation as I sit here about to get started on some homework. Why can't spring break last forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment