Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The SUN is out






HellOO! Tuesday morning before I leave for class and I am feeling a lot better today. Still a little bit groggy but definitely MUCH improved. My cellphone is supposed to arrive today so that's very exciting! I can't wait to get home from school and watch the bachelor finale- lame, i know, but i got sucked in. I hope I don't accidentally hear/see who won today while at school!!
It's really sunny out today so i can actually start getting USE out of all of my sunglasses. I am a huge sunglasses collector, i loveeee them! These ones here are dragon, but I bought them off of one of my guy friends in Nantucket. I enjoy them.
Today I am wearing a black hat from H&M that i tucked my hair back into with lack of anything else to do with it. On top I am wearing a plaid top from Forever 21 with an old school stretch blazer from charlotte russe. on the bottom I am wearing a pair of purplish/blue pants from forever 21. I am also wearing a pair of the earrings that I made yesterday! It actually seems pretty nice out today so I might not even need the blazer once i get to school, which would be fine cause i love the shirt as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment