Friday, March 5, 2010

the BUCK stops here



This beauty was given to me for as a gift for my birthday by my brother Kyle. He hit it pretty spot on, huh?? I died when i saw the image/text that was on it- it was perfect. I am TOTALLY against hunting and could go on and on as to why i disagree with the """""""SPORT""""""".I think it is absolutely hilarious that he got this at JCPENNY- this is a real, legit sweatshirt ladies and gentlemen. I can totally picture this on a little chubby 4 year old boy that doesn't know any better as his father(or mother, sarah palin) is placing a shotgun in his hand showing him how to aim at a deer. If you can't read the text it says, "THe Buck Stops Here" with a bulls eye on a dear. Of course I am wearing it just jokingly because its just one of those things that is fitting for me, like wolves howling at moons. I am going into the sewing lab today to drape a dress so I definitely wanted to be comfortable so this outfit was put together with that in mind- and I had to showcase the wonderful gift that Kyle got me.

*pants-forever 21. shoes- IDENTITY, portsmouth NH [VANS] headband/earwarmer-homemade.*

No comments:

Post a Comment