Friday, March 5, 2010

AFTER- With Color




Here are the finished products. Again, the quality is not very good at all due to having scanned them onto my computer and having to sort of darken them. urh. As mentioned before, I simply copied my pencil drawing with my scanner then traced that onto marker paper to try some things out so that I wouldnt mess up the originals.
I am pleased with the outcome, in person. The digital computer version here really is not that great :(
ANYWAY- can't believe its almost 1 am and i've been drawing for eight hours.... I'm starting now to try to build a strong portfolio for when I graduate and head off looking for a CAREER.
I'm going snowboarding tomorrow- woo :) wa waaaaachusetteee
[i think i'm supposed to write something like, don't steal my drawings, ahha- who would, i know.]

2 comments: