Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thrift Store Pulls Through, once again



When I left my house this morning it was kind of drizzling rain outside so I wore this rainjacket that shoots me right back to feeling like I am in 2nd grade- didn't we all have raincoats such as this one? What I love most about it is the flannel lining because raincoats don't tend to be warm but this one definitely is. Once I reached school the weather had turned from a light sprinkle into a downpour of snow, so I did end up putting more of a winter coat on but it will make an appearance again soon! Oh, I got this gem at a thrift store...of course.
I cleaned my entire place last night, like really cleaned- mopped, swept, windex, vaccummed- so i got everything wicked clean but my room still feels messy because i do have some clothes thrown about.
Today was a long day at school that began at 7 this morning- i came home, watched the latest episode of LOST on hulu [best website ever] then spent a few hours drawing and now i am dead tired and ready for bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment