Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend


*Tommy landing at the house. photo by Jamie Wade*

*My brother kyle on easter 2010. phot by Jamie Wade*

*Oh just me eating. Photo by Jamie Wade*

*My beautiful mom and wonderful uncle tommy. Photo by Jamie Wade*

*Me outside on easter-photo by Jamie Wade*

*An amazing photo of my dad on easter! photo by Jamie Wade*

*Camera on Camera. Photo by Jamie Wade*

*Cool photoshopped photo by Jamie Wade*

Easter was an amazing day! Gorgeous weather, wonderful family and good food. Easter this year was one of the best gatherings. We spent most of our time outside and gathered together inside for a delicious meal that my mom made. My uncle flew in on his helicopter which was a cool opportunity for me to snap some photos for my photography class. Jamie got some great shots of it and many other things as well.
I also had a great weekend. I got to see a bunch of my highschool friends which was awesome! Gorgeous weather all weekend where I sat by Franz's side and basked in the suns rays- good 'ol downtown
I drove back to school today before my 8 a.m., rough- so early! Oh well, what can ya do. I developed 5 rolls of film today and got a tiny bit of printing done but only about 2 keepers. These next few weeks of school are going to be straight up, Hell. I am really dreading it- i have so much work to get done- so let's hope I can pull it all off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment