Tuesday, April 27, 2010

8 AM-Wednesday-April 28th.


*Oh bubbles*

*Half of my self-portrait*



*Bubble- picture is cut off*

*Window in Steph's Brooklyn Apartment*


*Jackson Hole, WY*


*Self portrait or crazy woman?*

Is it at all weird that I sat in silence for about 20 total minutes, spacing out and all that i could think about was how I wished it was 8 am on Wednesday April 28th? Why, you might ask? That's when my photography class is (Monday and Wednesdays) and I literally am itching to get there. I've never felt this way about anything- i don't recall the last time i've felt this much passion for something. I want to be in photography class all of the time, developing film, printing negatives, learning new techniques. I cannot even describe the excitement that I get just thinking about it. Some days it is truly hard for me to pull myself away. Many days I stay after my 3 hour class to continue on- I rarely get sick of it. At times it can be frustrating but it doesn't last very long. I am so glad that I took this class because it has opened me up to a world that I never thought would interest me this much. It's an amazing feeling discovering a new love.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE. Sooo talented. Seriously I want prints of these to put up!! Espesh the bubble :)

    ReplyDelete