Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bathingsuits on campus?


*The top Jane begs me every 4th of july to wear*


*I've had these sandals FOREVER- they are so comfortable and excellent summer sandals*
Hi ALL-
If you are in the new england area, HOW NICE IS IT TODAY!!!!! oh man, amazing! unfortunately i was in class all day so i had little time to enjoy the nice weather but it's still so nice having this weather come our way. I wish I could enjoy it more but as the semester is coming to a close I find myself bogged down with a gross amount of schoolwork- all while trying to figure out my nantucket plans! ideas? help? anyone?
I had class at 8 am this morning so I put on pants but boy did i regret that decision! This bright, springy top was fitting for the day however, as were the sandals.
There were girls in their bathingsuits on campus, does that seem weird to anyone else? I can't imagine lying there as my professors whisk by me- hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment