Saturday, April 17, 2010

Antique Necklace





This is my great grandmothers necklace that my mom is letting me wear for the time being. I think it is one of the most beautiful necklaces I have ever seen- a picture doesn't do it justice. I always wear faux diamonds and cheap jewelry, well besides that I can't afford real diamonds, I am always too afraid to wear them in fear that I might lose it- I have constantly been checking to make sure this necklace is secured around my neck. I just adore it.
I have been wicked bad at updating my blog recently because of how much has been going on! I had to come home this weekend to get a new cell phone and license but unfortunately am leaving for rhode island with neither. The good news is my cell phone will be arriving at my place in rhode island on monday and once i deal with massachusettes then I will be able to get my license. argh- the obstacles life throws at ya, i'm telling you!
So I am heading back to rhode island today, my dad is letting me take his cell phone with him until i get mine- what a great dad, huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment