Monday, April 26, 2010

ACK!


*photo taken by Ashley Kretschmar*

*Photo taken by Ashley Kretschmar*

Awesome photos, huh?
Agh, I love this time of year when everything starts to get settled with Nantucket and it is no longer on my list of To Do:
I recently got hired for a gardening crew for this summer and could not be more excited!! I am really looking forward to many aspects of gardening such as being outside, working long hard hours, routine, hourly pay (haha), working with other people and many other reasons! I am SIKED. Although I have my place here in narragansett until the end of May, chances are Nantucket's forceful power with get me there much sooner than that. Not only do I have a thrilling job lined up, but we are also getting housing all worked out. The family that Ashley nannies for is hooking us up with an awesome place this summer and if all goes according to plan, ashley, janie, erin and I will be living in a cozy, warm, bug-less (sorry paul) house with two dogs (bailey and petri) how exciting is THAT- i know, i know. I am very excited to live with ashley and erin this summer as well as I love them both to death- jane you know i love you too. Shall be fun :) I am really looking forward to this summer. It is going to be a much more low-key summer. My focus and priorities are on work and saving money and having down time, unlike every other summer that I've grazed nantucket. We really wanted to live somewhere this summer that encouraged nights in and chill time- and this seems to be a fitting aboad! Hopefully we'll get a lot of visitors, we love visitors :)

No comments:

Post a Comment