Thursday, September 9, 2010

Time Management- what's that?





Good Morning. Second day of school and already feeling a bit overwhelmed.
"I know you can be overwhelmed and underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?" Name that movie- anyone, anyone? 10 things i hate about you.
ANYWAY- school is always overwhelming but the idea of graduating this semester and trying to pursue a career in photography, it seems more overwhelming than ever. I want to invest any and all of my free time getting better at photography since i have a lot of lost time to make up for as i've been in a major that i am no longer interested in all of this time in school. ALso, I am moving back to Colorado pretty much as soon as I graduate and have to earn slash save money to make this happen so I know that I need to get a job and i have never had a job during school before. Time management is about to become very important in my life this semester which coud be a problem as i have always been a huge procrastinator. I wish i could spend my days taking pictures and figuring the in and outs of photoshop and one day I will be able to but for now I have to remember that i am taking 19 credits and my other classes will need attention as well- oh so logical isn't it? i s'pose i'll be a busy girl this semester- see ya in 2011 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment