Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Ideas









Experimenting with photoshop....... quite addicting
I strolled around portsmouth and took a bunch of shots in strawberry bank- these are the result. strawberry bank is an amazing, historical museum-like place where old homes have been preserved and you can go in them and check them out. strawberry bank is the best in the winter time because they decorate all of them for the holidays.i'm kind of a dork and love historical places such as this and shaker village and plymouth plantation, etc etc. i've spent some days in bonnets, aprons and long skirts in my lifetime.
oh by the way my mom is rubbing my back right now and shes the best mother in the world. oh and my brother wants me to mention that i carry my cosmetics around in treasure chests and our house smells like the ocean due to the cooking of lobsters. PEACE out lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment