Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Break from EDITING


Click to enlarge*









/a>
Click to enlarge*

I will be the first to admit that the world of photoshop has taken over my social life. well, let me rephrase that by first saying that I don't have much of a social life in rhode island in the first place but if i had perhaps a glimpse of one- its nonexistant anymore now that my life has been engulfed by photoshop. I feel a shred of sadness for all of my other courses this semester that will not receive nearly as much attention as my photography courses will- ehh- :( discovering and trying to figure out slash learn new things in photoshop is as if i've just discovered that a new language exists in our world and i MUST learn it. The possibilities are endless and i am enjoying every single moment of it.
School started today- i was 30 minutes late for my very first class. Not to make excuses for myself but truthfully i forgot how many people attended class for the first week of school- it tends to drop off and i need to leave little to no time to get to class and find a perfectly fine spot, however, the beggining of the year is such a different story which i forgot about. so 30 minutes late, walked into my class where one solo desk was left front row and center in the room- apologized and sat down- eh. bad feeling, not a good start. It was my textiles class, it wont interest me anyway, sorry to say.
I also just wanted to take a moment and thank my friends, family and the random people that have all given me positive feedback, constructive criticism and all around support. I appreciate this more than I think any of you know. a simple good job, keep it up equals 5000 smiles for me- thank you jamie for still answering my endless phone calls in regards to camera/photoshop/life help and always being able to talk me through my questions and confusions. all of my friends and family have truly, truly helped me in so many ways and i value this more than anything! thank you so much! :)