Monday, September 6, 2010

Things to do


Not that I want to steal the idea, persay,however I would really like to start a buried life list of my own things that I want to do before I die. Since I don't know if i will die in a day, a year, or 100 years (hoping for the latter of the options) I am going to make my list extremely extensive and do the best that I can to cross as many as I can off the list. I've only seen a few episodes of the buried life so i am hoping it wont influence my own list. Some of my items might be cliche, aka sky diving in Colorado, however it must make the list because its something that I must do. Some others that will make the list include swimming with sharks, front flip off of a jump via snowboard, look at myself in the same mirror that king louis did in Versailles, visit holocaust camp in Auschwitz, backpack around europe for a few months (the real trick is fitting all travel items into this alleged backpack i'll be wearing), photograph famous musicians (in a non-papparazi way or concert setting), legally change my name to juice, legally change my name back to abbie, cliff jump in greece and see a sumo match. of course there are many many morre items that will be on my hard copy list of things to do before i die, but hey it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment