Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cool Air, Cozy bed


There is something that I look forward to in the autumn/winter months more than I do apple picking, pumpkin carving and witch trials. Although those rank high on my list of enjoyable experiences, this takes the cake. I love having my window wide open at night with an excessive amount of blankets layered ontop of me. The cold, crisp air floating around while I'm in a cozy warm cocoon- what is better than that? My bed layering is generally as follows:
layer 1- fleece blanket (closest to me so i want it to be uber warmy warm)
layer 2- Bed sheet
Layer 3- Flannel blanket
Layer 4- Heavy comforter
and as childish as it may sound, I have one last blanket that i....that i...
that i hug/hold/lay my head on. it takes on many forms throughout the night- its a comort thing, shhh.
I enjoy, right before going to bed, taking all of the blankets off of my bed and layering it as such, urging to hop right in and fall asleep at the blink of an eye.
Yes, this is what I look forward to as the cold weather rolls in.

At what age are you supposed to start purchasing and using anti-aging face cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment