Saturday, May 1, 2010

SatZ


I just got back from Catherines house. we watched 'hes just no that into you' and drank a little wine. it was a fun, relaxing, night in. it's so weird what a small world it is- i met catherine through bri who i worked with @ the ropewalk in nantucket- weird, huh? ANYWAY, catherine is hilarious, she has an awesome sense of humor that i can easily relate to.
SOO_ monday is my last day of spring semester 2010, then finals! :) Most of my finals should be pretty easy, not a lot of pressure because, surprisingly i have all A's in my classes sans one- macroeconomics. however, if i do well enough on my final I will get an A in that. I am shooting for a 4.0 this semester and REALLY hoping to achieve this. we shall see! i'll probably dedicate most of my time to my photo class because i enjoy that the most. this photo posted is a scanned version of a photo i printed today- still working on it and trying to get it right- i have to incorporate 2 techniques i've learned into this photo so i still need one other, still deciding what to add- any ideas? anyway- i could spend all day, everyday working on my photo final, i love it. i am kind of dreading studying for my other finals, ha.
so its confirmed that we have the house that we wanted for this summer. the lease starts May 15th- so i am still trying to figure out when to book my car reservation and get down to the island. I am unsure if i can start work earlier then discussed but i am going to find out because i would love to start early!
I found my old school wild life fact file book today (and my toothbrush bracelet, important to note) down in my basement and am SIKED. this fact file is amazing- all these little brochures about different animals, its AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment