Monday, May 3, 2010

Family




I have always known and will always know how much my family loves me but it is days like today when its more clear then ever. I was having one of those days- one of those bad, terrible, off, weird days when you cannot pinpoint anything that is neccesarily wrong but you just feel like crying all day. I cried most of the day- i had to walk out of my classes a few times because i would instantly start crying. Anyway, my mom called me and we talked for a while and she definitely helped me snap out of it a little bit for the time being. Then as the day went on and the crying came back i got a call from my brother and we talked for a while and he helped me a lot too. He understands those days and talked me through some of it. Then my dad called me to try to give me some clarity, but its hard to get clarity when you can't justify being sad in the first place. He made some valid points and tried to help me understand whats going on, but again, its tough to do when you dont even know whats wrong. THEN my sister called me and comforted me and talked to me some more. So as i reflect back on the day and realize that pretty much my entire family called me to make sure that I was ok and tried to give me comforting words, it really makes me happy. they are all so amazing. my family is always so supportive and i couldnt never thank them enough for that. i could tell them anything and i know they would listen and help and just always be there for me, its a good feeling :)
I'm stressed and overwhelmed about the end of the semester. I just want it to be over with. I want to be on nantucket.
oh, suddenly my fashion blog has taken a turn for photography. hm..... subliminal message? perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment