Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ack ATTACK

So i've been on Nantucket for 4 days now and it is just excellent. I havn't been doing much other than working and hanging out with some friends. I started my job the day after I got here. I LOVE love love love work- i am working for a gardening company and I am really enjoying it. I love being outside, the people that i work with, i enjoy the hardwork and i just love working a full day- it feels good. I am really excited about doing this all summer :) ANYWAY, i am mad at myself because i have yet to take a single photo yet since being here, but i literally have had NO time! This weekend I hope to get some shots in, although I am volunteering at the wine festival on saturday- so maybe sunday! This island is actually quite large and I want to expore it, discover new places and take some GREAT photos! I have to find a darkroom somewhere on this island however. Can't wait for my sister to get here :)
I didn't get the 4.0 gpa that i was hoping for this semester. It's stupid that an A- is not the same as an A and....stupid B+ that I was NOT expecting to get. DAMN. :( I still have next semester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment